Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Haunting

Over the years there has been many reports of hauntings or paranormal sitings. I have also seen and experienced the presence of spirits sense I was six. My first one was at this old farm house my family and I lived in in which the last lady that lived there was stabbed to death by her husband. At this house you would hear foot steps roaming threw the house; a woman's voice sing very softly; random things broking or moved; sometimes I would see someone sitting on the couch; but the one thing that scared me the most was when I woke up in the middle of the night to the piano in my room that was there when we moved in being played.

If you would like to find a place near you that may be haunted check out this web page: http://theshadowlands.net/places/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to live in a haunted house!! It was very interesting.

dperficookie said...

Yeah it is, you should tell me about it sometime.

Powered By Blogger